SCILLE (" SCILLE "), publishes the software called PARSEC (" PARSEC ") accessible as a "software as a service" ( https://parsec.cloud ).
The director of the publication is Thierry Leblond.
The Website is hosted on the public cloud under the responsibility of SCILLE via Platforms as a Service and Infrastructures as a Service.
I. PROCESSING OF USERS' PERSONAL DATA
1. Conditions for the processing of Personal Data
SCILLE collects and uses the Personal Data that Users have spontaneously transmitted to it when creating an Account or subscribing to a Subscription. SCILLE may collect and keep certain data in order to prevent fraud.
2. Nature of the Personal Data collected
Users of the Site and PARSEC are required to provide their Personal Data accurately, truthfully and truly and to update it as soon as necessary to ensure that it remains accurate and complete.
SCILLE collects and processes Users' Personal Data in a fair and lawful manner and respects their rights.
Within the framework of its activities, SCILLE may collect the following Personal Data:
- the name(s) and surname(s), contact details of the Users creating the Account for the Customer (email and postal address, telephone number);
- a User ID and an email address so that the User can create an Account with the organization.
- For the proper functioning of the service, Scille is required to collect the following information:
- Identifier ;
- Email address;
- First name, last name ;
- Position within the company ;
- Company name;
Personal Data are collected when the User uses the services of the Site and PARSEC, in particular to create an Account or to contact the customer service. Scille does not collect any payment information: these are delegated to a dedicated service ( https://stripe.com/fr ).
3. Protection, storage and deletion of Personal Data
The Personal Data communicated by Users are hosted by SCILLE on the PARSEC website and are accessible to the marketing and customer services departments.
SCILLE makes every effort to avoid any interference with the Users' Personal Data, such as the loss, misappropriation, intrusion, unauthorized disclosure, alteration or destruction of personal data.
Except in the case of legal provisions imposing a specific retention period, Users' Personal Data will be kept for the entire duration of the Subscription and will then be destroyed one month after unsubscription. There is no prospecting data hosted on the Site.
The User may request the deletion of his/her Account at any time from SCILLE. Without prejudice to the stipulations related to the conservation of Personal Data, the deletion of the Account will take place within one (1) month from this request.
4. Communication from SCILLE
SCILLE will communicate with Users via PARSEC Data Browser notifications.
SCILLE may send emails to Users who have agreed to receive them, to inform them of important developments in PARSEC, or to communicate technical or administrative information.
5. Transfer of Personal Data
SCILLE may transmit the Users' Personal Data at the request of the competent Authorities within the framework of the applicable law.
If the service provider, recipient of the Personal Data, is located outside the European Union, either it is located in a country benefiting from a decision of adequacy of the European Commission or SCILLE will ensure the appropriate guarantees of this service provider with regard to the requirements of the RGPD.
In this respect, SCILLE informs the Customer and/or the User that it will not transmit their Personal Data to partners or third parties for advertising purposes. SCILLE undertakes not to communicate, assign or transfer to third parties the Personal Data without the express agreement of the Users.
SCILLE may communicate the Users' Personal Data if required by law or by judicial or administrative request.
6. Users' Rights to their Personal Data
In accordance with the applicable legislation and regulations on the protection of personal data, SCILLE informs Users of their right to access, modify and request the deletion of their Personal Data collected and processed, it being specified that the deletion of the Personal Data will lead to the closure of their Account, and to obtain communication of the same in a structured and readable format (unless there is a legitimate reason for this). Users also have the right to oppose or request the limitation of the processing of their Personal Data.
Users also have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority and to define directives relating to their digital will.
Users have the right to withdraw their consent at any time, where consent has been requested, it being specified that any previous processing will remain lawful.
Users may exercise their rights by sending an e-mail to the following address firstname.lastname@example.org or by writing to the following address Scille - 11 chemin de Jalès - 33160 Saint-Médard-en-Jalles - FRANCE.
A cookie is a file that may be stored on the hard disk of the User's terminal when using PARSEC. These small files may contain, for example, the User's preferences.
SCILLE may place cookies on the Users' terminals in order to allow them to browse in optimal conditions, to record the Users' profiles and to restore their preferences when they are connected via their usual terminal or to carry out statistics.
2. Type of cookies used via the Parsec.cloud website
- which are necessary for the proper technical functioning of PARSEC, as they allow for the optimisation of the display of content on each User's terminal;
- functional, which are not essential to the proper functioning of PARSEC but optimize the experience on the Site by allowing the identification of Users;
- analytics, which make it possible to track the browsing habits of Users for optimization purposes. The information collected includes the number of visitors, the origin and the details of the pages visited. This information helps SCILLE to make improvements to PARSEC and to SCILLE's campaigns. SCILLE does not use any cookies:
- marketing and direct targeting cookies and third-party cookies, which allow us to send commercial messages likely to interest Users thanks to their browsing history.
Third-party cookies are those sent by trusted third-party partners.
Users must accept the deposit of cookies on their terminal using the banner provided for this purpose when they connect to PARSEC.
SCILLE does not keep cookies allowing the traceability of a User beyond 1 month after the first deposit in the User's terminal.
Users may at any time delete cookies from their browser and configure it to prevent them from being stored on their terminal.
SCILLE invites them to refer to the help file of their browser to establish the appropriate configuration. Browsing on PARSEC without accepting cookies may be degraded.
3. Type of cookies used via the My.parsec.cloud website
Presence of functional cookies only: These cookies are necessary for the operation of the site, without them you would not be able to use all the services offered by the site. They are deposited by Scille and only concern the functioning of the site. They allow us to :
Secure reserved and personal areas of the site, such as your account, with time-limited access identifiers or tokens.
- ensure the security of the authentication mechanism, in particular by limiting robotic or unexpected access attempts.
- facilitate access to the reserved and personal areas of the site by keeping your login details.
- adapt the presentation of the site to your display preferences (language used, display resolution, etc.).
- facilitate the registration process by keeping track of its content and progress as it happens
Traffic data is generated when the User's terminal is connected to the Internet and to PARSEC.
This data may be used for statistical purposes in order to analyse the number of visitors to PARSEC and to improve it by adapting it to the needs of the Users or to obtain the Users' IP addresses. The traffic data are never used by SCILLE in a nominative way.